This unit is based upon the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
The course is a 5 day course and covers:
- Requirements of a Dogger
- Identifying and managing hazards
- Assessing loads correctly
- Selecting the appropriate lifting gear and appropriate slinging methods
- Communications including hand and whistle signals
- Attaching and slinging loads using appropriate techniques. equipment and communications
- Directing the loads
- Clean up after job
CSQ funding available to eligible participants only.