The training is relevant to operational roles in both civil construction and resources and infrastructure industries.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in Roller operations
- Adjust interchangeable drums, and/or spray bars, and/or scraper bars, and/or wheel/drum brooms and/or drag brooms and/or blades for operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Engage and disengage the compacting device
- Relocating Roller
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1 day.
CSQ funding applies to eligible participants only