The training covers
- Planning and preparing for operations.
- Conducting pre-operational checks.
- Operating the dozer
- Lifting, carrying and placing materials.
- Selecting, fitting and removing attachments
- Relocating the dozer from site to site.
- Carrying out machine operator maintenance.
- Cleaning up.
The course typically runs for 1-3 days depending on the experience and skill of the student.
**Participants might be asked to supply access to a dozer for training**
CSQ funding applies to eligible participants only